Tutorial from scratch :
Short tutorial to add on existing project :
This project is fully built in Blueprint and you don’t need C++ or any additional plugin, also possible to add features easily into project.
There’re four types of main options are available and you can add one or more on an object, Color, Material, Mesh and Decal are the main options.
Add unlimited number of options to your object.
Add to any existing project without any change to original project in just a few minutes.
Easily add ability to move, rotate, scale or hide objects.
Create, Load and Delete profiles to share or use your designs later.
Share options between objects without copy and pasting them over and over.
Select which option to share on each related mesh.
Toggle between Camera, Fly and Walk mode easily.
Add interested points to map and teleport easily also select to show on minimap or not.
Add light switch to your level and add bulb meshes to them.
Light control menu to change color and brightness.
Add dynamic comments into your scene.
Different type of UI buttons and dynamic UI color selector for each area of your scene.
Use mouse, keyboard, touch and gamepad controller to use UI.
Change camera settings to take in game screenshots, ability to auto focus on objects.
Customize able outline on objects.
- Fully Blueprint and easy to add new features.
- Dynamic UI color selector.
- Create design profiles.
- Add to existing project by just a few clicks without any changes to your project.
- Supported on Mobile and PC.
- Flexible control mode using mouse, keyboard, and touchpad/gamepad.
- Walk, Fly, and Camera modes.
- Live minimap.
- Gizmo component for Move, Rotate, and Scale.
- Fully object oriented class and UI.
- Built on Enums and Structs.
Supported Development Platforms: Mobile & Desktop
Supported Target Build Platforms: Mobile & Desktop