Modular HUD_1 is user an interface elements set for your UE4 projects and created entirely with Blueprint widget classes. By using Modular HUD_1 you can easily add animated HUD elements to your project also you can easily edit animations or shapes using material instances.
*** If you don’t know how to use widget please try out Pro Support ***
- Modular UE4 HUD Elements.
- Mix elements to create new elements.
- Control shapes using material instance for size and thikness.
- Exposed widget variables for controlling animations.
- Hundreds of variations.
- More than 78 ready to use elements.
Number of Blueprints: 90
Supported Development Platforms: PC, Mobile, VR.
Supported Target Build Platforms: PC, Mobile, VR.
Important/Additional Notes: Make sure you’ve beginner skills of using widgets.